MSI Afterburner App for Windows 10 PC: MSI Afterburner (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install MSI Afterburner full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility which gives you full control of your graphics cards.
MSI Afterburner Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if MSI Afterburner will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||MSI Afterburner|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download MSI Afterburner from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of MSI Afterburner!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- MSI Afterburner Free Download!
MSI Afterburner latest version highlights
MSI Afterburner is the world’s most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility which gives you full control of your graphics cards. It also provides an incredibly detailed overview of your hardware and comes with some additional features such as customizing fan profiles, benchmarking and video recording. MSI Afterburner is available completely free of charge and can be used with graphics cards from all brands.
Exploring and exceeding the limits of your graphics card might sound scary, but it’s actually easier than you think. MSI Afterburner Overclocking tools provide easy and precise access to your video card settings.
When increasing your GPU’s clock frequency and voltage, using fan speed control will enable you to find the perfect balance between performance and temperature. It’s time to unleash the true potential of your graphics card and show your rig who’s boss!
Seeing is believing! In order to start mastering your system, you need to monitor and test it. Monitoring is the best way to ensure the best system stability while gaming and overclocking.
The Hardware Monitor shows you critical hardware information in real-time; temperature, usage, clock speed, and voltage. You can even display selected information on-screen while you game, so you can keep a close eye on key statistics.
IN-GAME FPS COUNTER
The FPS counter displayed in the corner of screen is your best friend in games. It provides you real-time information of your system’s performance in an On Screen Display, so you can keep a close eye on the effect of your overclocking settings while gaming.
MSI Afterburner Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install MSI Afterburner on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - MSI Afterburner from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find MSI Afterburner
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store MSI Afterburner on its own servers, MSI Afterburner is developed and maintained by Micro-Star INT'L. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.