MultiBootUSB App for Windows 10 PC: MultiBootUSB (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install MultiBootUSB full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Install multiple live linux on a USB disk non destructively and option to uninstall distros.
MultiBootUSB Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if MultiBootUSB will work on your windows device or not.
|Category||DVD, Blu Ray & USB|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download MultiBootUSB from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of MultiBootUSB!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- MultiBootUSB Free Download!
MultiBootUSB latest version highlights
MultiBootUSB is a cross platform software written in python which allows you to install multiple live linux on a USB disk non destructively and option to uninstall distros. Try out the world’s first true cross platform multi boot live usb creator for free. Bootable USB created in windows should work in Linux and vice versa. It also reduces the development time significantly as the code base is same for Windows and Linux.
MultiBootUSB supports many distros and still counting. There are no pre-configured distro-specific files included in MultiBootUSB. The configuration files are modified dynamically during installation so that the user receives all available default boot options for each distro.
MultiBootUSB Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install MultiBootUSB on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - MultiBootUSB from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find MultiBootUSB
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store MultiBootUSB on its own servers, MultiBootUSB is developed and maintained by Sundar. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.