Multi Commander App (2021) Download for Windows 10 [FREE]
Multi Commander for PC, Laptop Windows 10. Multi-tabbed file manager and is an alternative to the standard Windows Explorer. Free download Multi Commander latest version 2021 for windows 10 [64 bit, 32 bit].
- Section File Manager
- Update: Latest version
- Operating System: Windows 10
- License: Freeware
- CPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit PC
- Auto Verified: 2021-01-18
Multi Commander - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download Multi Commander latest version 2021 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. Multi-tabbed file manager and is an alternative to the standard Windows Explorer. Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by Mathias Svensson (12447).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
Multi Commander is a multi-tabbed file manager and is an alternative to the standard Windows Explorer. It uses the very popular and efficient dual-panel layout. It has everything you need in your daily work with files to increase your speed and efficiency.
Multi Commander’s big strengths are the special features that allow you to accomplish advanced tasks with ease. Tasks such as Auto-unpacking; Auto-sorting; Browsing inside archives; Editing the Windows Registry and accessing FTP; Searching for and Viewing files and pictures. There is also powerful, built-in Scripting support that allows you automate many tasks and expand its functionality. It allows you to do everything from the keyboard using shortcuts so that you can work quickly and efficiently.
- Dual pane tabbed interface. Work with multiple folders open.
- Caching that enable fast file browsing. Easily handle folders with many thousands of files.
- Browse with ease. Show files in Detailed, List, or Thumbnail modes. Use powerful filters to limit what you want to view.
- Background work for all tasks that take time to finish, allowing you to continue working without interruption.
- Fast Operation. Use the mouse and drag & drop or use quick keyboard commands for all tasks.
- Remember all your selections when you return from browsing another location in the filesystem.
- Browse archives (Zip, 7-Zip, Rar, Tar, gz, bz2 )
- Powerful and flexible file search.
- View and change file permissions. Take ownership of files.
Multi Commander is developed and published by Mathias Svensson, Softati.com is not directly affiliated with Mathias Svensson.
Softati is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.