NaturalReader App for Windows 10 PC: NaturalReader (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install NaturalReader full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. The Most Powerful Text to Speech Reader
NaturalReader Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if NaturalReader will work on your windows device or not.
|Category||Text to Speech|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download NaturalReader from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of NaturalReader!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- NaturalReader Free Download!
NaturalReader latest version highlights
Experience high quality text to speech solutions with NaturalReader Online, NaturalReader Software, and NaturalReader Commercial. An easy-to-use software with natural-sounding voices can read to you any text such as Microsoft Word files, webpages, PDF files, and E-mails.
- Text to Speech
- Works with PDF, Docx, TXT and ePub
- Change speed and speaker
- Floating bar to read text in other applications
Text to Speech
Convert any text or document into natural-sounding voices.
Supports PDF, Docx, and text documents.
OCR with Printed Documents
OCR function can convert printed characters into digital text. This allows you to listen to your printed files or edit it in a word-processing program.
OCR with eBooks
OCR can be used to convert screenshots of text from eBook desktop apps, such as Kindle, into speech and audio files.
Converts text into audio files.
Preserves the original formatting of PDF files.
It is a text to speech web application with high quality premium voices for personal use only. Login from any computer to convert any written text such as MS Word, PDF files, non-DRM eBooks, and webpages into spoken natural sounding speech.
The NaturalReader Commercial version allows you to redistribute the generated audio files. This means that you can use audio files in YouTube videos, e-Learning modules, public announcements or broadcasts, or any other such business, public, or commercial purposes.
Any purpose such as: narration for Youtube videos, eLearning material, public use and broadcasts.
The Commercial version’s AudioMaker interface was designed to better help you manage and arrange your text and audio output options.
Using SSML tags, you can now add tone and emphasis to any selected word. Combined with the Pronunciation Editor, this allows you even more freedom in controlling not only what the voices say, but also how they deliver.
NaturalReader Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install NaturalReader on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - NaturalReader from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find NaturalReader
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store NaturalReader on its own servers, NaturalReader is developed and maintained by Naturalsoft. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.