Notepad++ App for Windows 10 PC: Notepad++ (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Notepad++ full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. A free text editor with several programming languages support and syntax highlighting.
Notepad++ Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Notepad++ will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Notepad++ from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Notepad++!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Notepad++ Free Download!
Notepad++ latest version highlights
Notepad++ is a free text editor with support of several programming languages and syntax highlighting. Written in C++ and uses pure Win32 API and STL providing better execution speed and smaller program size.
Main Features: Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding (User Defined), PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression) Search/Replace, and WYSIWYG (Printing). Moreover, make use of Zoom in and out, Multi-Language support, and Bookmarks.
Notepad++ Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Notepad++ on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Notepad++ from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Notepad++
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Notepad++ on its own servers, Notepad++ is developed and maintained by Don Ho. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.