NSIS App for Windows 10 PC: NSIS (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install NSIS full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Professional open source system to create Windows installers.
NSIS Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if NSIS will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download NSIS from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of NSIS!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- NSIS Free Download!
NSIS latest version highlights
NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) is a professional open source system to create Windows installers. It is designed to be as small and flexible as possible and is therefore very suitable for internet distribution. It is script-based and allows you to create the logic to handle even the most complex installation tasks. Many plug-ins and scripts are already available: you can create web installers, communicate with Windows and other software components, install or update shared components and more.
- Tiny overhead (less than 40kb)
- Powerful scripting language
- Unique compression options (zlib, bzip2, lzma)
- Lots of plug-ins
NSIS Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install NSIS on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - NSIS from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find NSIS
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store NSIS on its own servers, NSIS is developed and maintained by NSIS. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.