NTLite App for Windows 10 PC: NTLite (2019) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install NTLite full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. A cutting edge Windows configuration tool made by an independent developer.
NTLite Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if NTLite will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download NTLite from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of NTLite!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- NTLite Free Download!
NTLite latest version highlights
NTLite is a cutting edge Windows configuration tool made by an independent developer. Integrate updates, drivers, automate Windows and application setup, speedup Windows deployment process and have it all set for the next time.
Optionally remove Windows components, simplify your installation, reduce attack vectors and free up drive space. Next to editing images, you can also do the same actions on your existing Windows installation in-place, without reinstallation.
NTLite Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install NTLite on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - NTLite from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find NTLite
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store NTLite on its own servers, NTLite is developed and maintained by Nlitesoft. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.