nVFlash App for Windows 10 PC: nVFlash (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install nVFlash full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Aim is to be a monolithic flashing tool for Tegra.
nVFlash Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if nVFlash will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download nVFlash from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of nVFlash!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- nVFlash Free Download!
nVFlash latest version highlights
nVFlash aim is to be a monolithic flashing tool for Tegra. A few of nvflash’s commands communicate directly with the miniloader. For example, –getbct, which obtains a copy of the BCT currently programmed into flash. It expects to download NVIDIA’s “fastboot” bootloader, and then communicate with it using an extended nv3p protocol. nvflash can both write portions of the device’s flash, and/or read back parts of the device’s flash to the host machine.
When flashing a device from scratch, nvflash will read a configuration file describing the partition layout of the flash. The BCT, bootloader, and optionally other partition content will all be packed together online by nvflash, and then sent to fastboot to be written to flash. This process includes updating the BCT fields that specify the flashed bootloader location and hash, and re-signing the BCT if required. As such, cbootimage is not needed when using nvflash.
nVFlash Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install nVFlash on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - nVFlash from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find nVFlash
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store nVFlash on its own servers, nVFlash is developed and maintained by NVIDIA. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.