OBS Studio App for Windows 10 PC: OBS Studio (2019) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install OBS Studio full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. A software for video recording and live streaming.
OBS Studio Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if OBS Studio will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||OBS Studio|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download OBS Studio from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of OBS Studio!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- OBS Studio Free Download!
OBS Studio latest version highlights
OBS Studio is a free tool for video recording and live streaming. Stream and share your gaming, art and entertainment with the world with the powerful and easy to use configuration options. It supports all your favorite streaming platforms and more. (YouTube, Twitch, and Mixer)
Moreover, it is has a powerful API, enabling plugins and scripts to provide further customization and functionality specific to your needs. High performance real time video/audio capturing and mixing. Create scenes made up of multiple sources including window captures, images, text, browser windows, webcams, capture cards and more.
Intuitive audio mixer with per-source filters such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain. Take full control with VST plugin support. Streamlined Settings panel for quickly configuring your broadcasts and recordings, switch between different profiles with ease!
OBS Studio Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install OBS Studio on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - OBS Studio from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find OBS Studio
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store OBS Studio on its own servers, OBS Studio is developed and maintained by Jim. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.