Odin3 App for Windows 10 PC: Odin3 (2019) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Odin3 full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. ROM Flashing Tools for ALL Samsung smartphones
Odin3 Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Odin3 will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Odin3 from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Odin3!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Odin3 Free Download!
Odin3 latest version highlights
Odin is a ROM Flashing Tools for ALL Samsung smartphones with easiness and comfort. ROM files flashable with Odin come with .tar extension. Most of the ROMs you are going to flash with Odin are the official stock Samsung ROMs (or leaked stock ROMs). Custom ROMs are rerely flashable by Odin because they come with .zip extension that Odin does not recognize (it recognizes .tar files).
HOW TO USE ODIN:
There are various ROM .tar files for various Samsung smartphones that require various (again) methods of flashing with Odin. Please ALWAYS refer to the sticky guide threads in your phone’s designated XDA subforum and the first post in the topic of the ROM you are going to flash on how to EXACTLY flash the ROM’s .tar files with Odin to your phone. If after reading those threads you are still in doubt, feel free to ask questions in your phone’s designated Q&A subforum (Questions & Answers). Doing that will save you from damaging your phone!
Here (link) is a very good GENERAL guide made by Intratech on how to use Odin with various .tar and .pit files.
You will learn there what are CODE/PDA, PHONE/MODEM and CSC .tar files, what are .pit files and what all Odin switches mean and when to use them.
Odin3 Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Odin3 on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Odin3 from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Odin3
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Odin3 on its own servers, Odin3 is developed and maintained by daerragh. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.