O&O BlueCon App for Windows 10 PC: O&O BlueCon (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install O&O BlueCon full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Repairing the system, locating and correcting errors, restoring data, resetting passwords and securely deleting data and managing local users.
O&O BlueCon Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if O&O BlueCon will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||O&O BlueCon|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download O&O BlueCon from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of O&O BlueCon!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- O&O BlueCon Free Download!
O&O BlueCon latest version highlights
O&O BlueCon is aimed for repairing the system, locating and correcting errors, restoring data, resetting passwords, securely deleting data and managing local users, it is the commercial standard tool for rescuing computer systems. It allows for the use of numerous programs aimed at the restoration of an unbootable system. it starts all programs directly from the Boot media and by doing so prevents data loss through the writing of data to the computer, which could occur for example during a new installation. The support for Hyper-V means O&O BlueCon also works in virtual environments.
Start straight from the boot medium
It and all the integrated programs start directly from CD or USB stick – no installation is necessary. All the tools in O&O BlueCon are familiar to users thanks to the Windows-like user interface, so the learning curve is very short. The boot medium in O&O BlueCon is optimized for Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2.
Easy integration of Drivers: O&O DriverLoader
A special highlight is the integrated O&O DriverLoader that automatically detects all system components and loads the appropriate driver. If a driver for a specific hardware device is missing, the user can integrate this with just a few clicks into the current system so that he has full access to this device.
Simple disk management: O&O PartitionManager
With O&O PartitionManager users can create, delete, extend or shrink partitions and change the size of the system partition, as well as arranging files on the disk to save space.
Professional Data Recovery: O&O DiskRecovery
Using three intelligent search procedures, O&O DiskRecovery can locate and restore data long believed to have been lost forever.
- Restoring accidentally deleted data
- Backing up and restoring data
- Driver problems and service issues
- Secure deletion of data volumes
- Resetting passwords
- Partitioning hard disks
- Combat errors in the registry database
- Advanced error detection – EventViewer and CheckDisk
- Locating and removing data
- Downloading additional tools: Integrated web browser
- Creation of a PXE Boot Medium direct from the Boot Assistant
- Bitlocker drives can be unlocked and accessed
- Scripting over Windows 10 networks
- Support too for Hyper-V
O&O BlueCon Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install O&O BlueCon on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - O&O BlueCon from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find O&O BlueCon
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store O&O BlueCon on its own servers, O&O BlueCon is developed and maintained by O&O Software. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.