OpenCV App for Windows 10 PC: OpenCV (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install OpenCV full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Open Source Computer Vision Library, designed for computational efficiency and with a strong focus on real-time applications.
OpenCV Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if OpenCV will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download OpenCV from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of OpenCV!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- OpenCV Free Download!
OpenCV latest version highlights
Written in optimized C/C++, the library can take advantage of multi-core processing. Enabled with OpenCL, it can take advantage of the hardware acceleration of the underlying heterogeneous compute platform.
Adopted all around the world, OpenCV has more than 47 thousand people of user community and estimated number of downloads exceeding 14 million. Usage ranges from interactive art, to mines inspection, stitching maps on the web or through advanced robotics.
OpenCV Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install OpenCV on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - OpenCV from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find OpenCV
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store OpenCV on its own servers, OpenCV is developed and maintained by OpenCV. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.