OpenOffice App for Windows 10 PC: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Base and Math. Get OpenOffice and install it on your windows 10 PC or laptop. Latest version free download.
OpenOffice Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if OpenOffice will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
OpenOffice Download Links
Why to download OpenOffice from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of OpenOffice!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- OpenOffice Free Download!
OpenOffice latest version highlights
OpenOffice includes Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Base and Math. It is free and looks familiar and is instantly usable by anyone who has used a competitive product. The Writer is a word processor you can use for anything from writing a quick letter to producing an entire book. Calc is a powerful spreadsheet with all the tools you need to calculate, analyze, and present your data in numerical reports or sizzling graphics.
Manipulate databases seamlessly. Create and modify tables, forms, queries, and reports with Base. Math: Create mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing your formulas into the equation editor.
OpenOffice Install and Uninstall
To install OpenOffice on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - OpenOffice from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find OpenOffice
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store OpenOffice on its own servers, OpenOffice is developed and maintained by Apache Software. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.