OpenSCAD App for Windows 10 PC: OpenSCAD (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install OpenSCAD full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Free software for creating solid 3D CAD models.
OpenSCAD Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if OpenSCAD will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download OpenSCAD from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of OpenSCAD!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- OpenSCAD Free Download!
OpenSCAD latest version highlights
OpenSCAD is software for creating solid 3D CAD models. It is free software and available for Linux/UNIX, Windows and Mac OS X. Unlike most free software for creating 3D models (such as Blender) it does not focus on the artistic aspects of 3D modelling but instead on the CAD aspects. Thus it might be the application you are looking for when you are planning to create 3D models of machine parts but pretty sure is not what you are looking for when you are more interested in creating computer-animated movies.
OpenSCAD is not an interactive modeller. Instead it is something like a 3D-compiler that reads in a script file that describes the object and renders the 3D model from this script file. This gives you (the designer) full control over the modelling process and enables you to easily change any step in the modelling process or make designs that are defined by configurable parameters.
OpenSCAD provides two main modelling techniques: First there is constructive solid geometry (aka CSG) and second there is extrusion of 2D outlines. Autocad DXF files can be used as the data exchange format for such 2D outlines. In addition to 2D paths for extrusion it is also possible to read design parameters from DXF files. Besides DXF files OpenSCAD can read and create 3D models in the STL and OFF file formats.
OpenSCAD Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install OpenSCAD on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - OpenSCAD from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find OpenSCAD
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store OpenSCAD on its own servers, OpenSCAD is developed and maintained by OpenSCAD. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.