Opera Browser App for Windows 10 PC: Free internet web browser with a built-in ad blocker and VPN, more speed and privacy. Get Opera Browser and install it on your windows 10 PC or laptop. Latest version free download.
Opera Browser Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Opera Browser will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Opera Browser|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Opera Browser Download Links
Why to download Opera Browser from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Opera Browser!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Opera Browser Free Download!
Opera Browser latest version highlights
Opera Browser is a free windows and also cross-platform internet web browser with a built-in ad blocker and VPN, more speed and privacy. Opera’s speed and performance are among our top priorities. The data-compressing Opera Turbo feature, native ad blocker and other features will help you browse faster.
Opera keeps your browsing safe, so you can stay focused on the content. Tired of online ads? Opera is the first major browser that can block ads for you without add-ons. According to tests, our built-in ad blocker makes content-rich webpages load in Opera up to 90% faster. Can’t get enough online video? Don’t miss our new video pop out feature – a floating, moveable video frame that lets you keep browsing or work in other apps without missing any of the action.
Opera Browser Similar Apps
Opera Browser Install and Uninstall
To install Opera Browser on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Opera Browser from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Opera Browser
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Opera Browser on its own servers, Opera Browser is developed and maintained by Opera Software. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.