OSFClone App for Windows 10 PC: OSFClone (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install OSFClone full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Create or clone exact raw disk images quickly and independent of the installed operating system.
OSFClone Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if OSFClone will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download OSFClone from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of OSFClone!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- OSFClone Free Download!
OSFClone latest version highlights
OSFClone enables you to create or clone exact raw disk images quickly and independent of the installed operating system. It supports imaging drives to the open Advance Forensics Format (AFF), AFF is an open and extensible format to store disk images and associated metadata, and Expert Witness Compression Format (EWF).
An open standard enables investigators to quickly and efficiently use their preferred tools for drive analysis. After creating or cloning a disk image, you can mount the image with PassMark OSFMount before conducting analysis with PassMark OSForensics.
OSFClone creates a forensic image of a disk, preserving any unused sectors, slack space, file fragmentation and undeleted file records from the original hard disk. Boot into OSFClone and create disk clones of FAT, NTFS and USB-connected drives! OSFClone can be booted from CD/DVD drives, or from USB flash drives.
It can create disk images in the dc3dd format. The dc3dd format is ideal for computer forensics due to its increased level of reporting for progress and errors, and ability to hash files on-the-fly.
Verify that a disk clone is identical to the source drive, by using OSFClone to compare the MD5 or SHA1 hash between the clone and the source drive. After image creation, you can choose from a range of compression options to reduce the size of the newly created image, increasing portability and saving disk space.
Save forensic meta-data (such as case number, evidence number, examiner name, description and checksum) for cloned or created images.
OSFClone Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install OSFClone on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - OSFClone from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find OSFClone
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store OSFClone on its own servers, OSFClone is developed and maintained by PassMark. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.