PanoramaStudio App for Windows 10 PC: PanoramaStudio (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install PanoramaStudio full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Used for creation of seamless 360 degree and wide angle panoramic images.
PanoramaStudio Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if PanoramaStudio will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download PanoramaStudio from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of PanoramaStudio!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- PanoramaStudio Free Download!
PanoramaStudio latest version highlights
PanoramaStudio is used for creation of seamless 360 degree and wide angle panoramic images. This program combines simple creation of perfect panoramic images within a few steps with ambitious postprocessing features for advanced users.
PanoramaStudio Pro is the complete solution for the creation of panoramic images. Besides the easy and established creation of panoramas PanoramaStudio Pro offers also the option to stitch arbitrary arranged images to panoramas. This allows huge panoramas, even beyond the gigapixel limit.
- Clear and simple user interface, large work space
- Automatic alignment of the images
- Seamless blending into a panoramic image
- Manual postprocessing of all steps possible
- Automatic focal length detection, automatic correction of lens distortions
- Automatic exposure correction
- Interactive panoramas can be connected to virtual tours using hotspots
- Filters for additional image editing
- Export your panoramas in various image formats, as screensavers and as interactive 3D panoramas or zoom images for websites
- Print panoramas in poster size on multiple pages
- Save panoramas as multi-layered image for professional post-processing
PanoramaStudio Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install PanoramaStudio on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - PanoramaStudio from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find PanoramaStudio
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store PanoramaStudio on its own servers, PanoramaStudio is developed and maintained by Tobias Hüllmandel. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.