Parallels Desktop App for Windows 10 PC: Parallels Desktop (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Parallels Desktop full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. An easy way to run Windows, Linux, or Boot Camp® on Mac without rebooting.
Parallels Desktop Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Parallels Desktop will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Parallels Desktop|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Parallels Desktop from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Parallels Desktop!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Parallels Desktop Free Download!
Parallels Desktop latest version highlights
Parallels Desktop enables you to fast-run Windows applications without slowing down your Mac. Quickly move files, applications, and more from a PC to a Mac. Access Microsoft Office for Windows and Internet Explorer. Develop and test across multiple OSes in a virtual machine for Mac.
Optimized for the latest Windows 10 updates and the new macOS Mojave (10.14), including Dark Mode. Works with OS X, Windows 10, 8.1, and 7, Google Chrome™,Linux and Unix, and macOS Server. No more having to choose between PC or Mac. Add Windows applications to Touch Bar™ for instant access and customization.
Parallels Desktop Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Parallels Desktop on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Parallels Desktop from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Parallels Desktop
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Parallels Desktop on its own servers, Parallels Desktop is developed and maintained by Parallels. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.