ParkControl App for Windows 10 PC: ParkControl (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install ParkControl full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Display and tweak CPU core parking settings in real-time.
ParkControl Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if ParkControl will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download ParkControl from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of ParkControl!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- ParkControl Free Download!
ParkControl latest version highlights
CPU Core Parking is a low-power sleep state supported by most modern processors and operating systems. It dynamically disables CPU cores in an effort to conserve power when idle. ParkControl display and tweak CPU core parking settings in real-time. It also has an assortment of complimentary power automation features.
ParkControl and Process Lasso) not only let one more easily configure CPU core parking and frequency scaling, but also allow for dynamic entrance into a higher performance power plan. For instance, with Process Lasso, you can automatically enter ‘Bitsum Highest Performance’ will you start a game, then go back to ‘Balanced’ when you exit.
- Automate power plans (e.g. when an app is run)
- Tame unruly background processes
- Set persistent CPU affinities and priorities
ParkControl Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install ParkControl on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - ParkControl from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find ParkControl
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store ParkControl on its own servers, ParkControl is developed and maintained by Bitsum. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.