PDFCreator App for Windows 10 PC: PDFCreator (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install PDFCreator full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. A free pdf converter tool. Converts every printable document to PDF and many other formats.
PDFCreator Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if PDFCreator will work on your windows device or not.
|Category||PDF & E-Book Tools|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download PDFCreator from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of PDFCreator!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- PDFCreator Free Download!
PDFCreator latest version highlights
PDFCreator is a free pdf converter tool, it converts every printable document to PDF and many other formats. Professional features allow you to control and secure your output to achieve the results you desire.
It will remain free forever. You may use it at home, in your company and may even give it to your friends and colleagues.
Advantages & Main Features
Free to use PDFCreator at home or at work
- Convert your Documents to PDF, JPG, PNG, TIF and more.
- Merge multiple documents to one file.
- Profiles make frequently used settings available with one click.
- Use automatic saving to have a fully automated PDF printer.
- We take care of the complexity and make converting PDFs simple for you.
- Compress and resize images to reduce the file size.
- Encrypt your PDFs with AES and protect them with a password.
- Prevent unauthorized access to your PDFs by changing the security settings.
- Use the COM interface to control PDFCreator from your application.
- Coming soon: With our corporate subscription you will get access to our MSI setup for easy deployment through Active Directory.
PDFCreator Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install PDFCreator on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - PDFCreator from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find PDFCreator
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store PDFCreator on its own servers, PDFCreator is developed and maintained by pdfforge GmbH. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.