PhotoFilmStrip App for Windows 10 PC: PhotoFilmStrip (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install PhotoFilmStrip full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Creates movies out of your pictures in just 3 steps.
PhotoFilmStrip Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if PhotoFilmStrip will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download PhotoFilmStrip from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of PhotoFilmStrip!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- PhotoFilmStrip Free Download!
PhotoFilmStrip latest version highlights
PhotoFilmStrip creates movies out of your pictures in just 3 steps. First select your photos, customize the motion path and render the video. There are several output possibilities for VCD, SVCD, DVD up to FULL-HD. The effect of the slideshow is known as “Ken Burns”. Comments of the pictures are generated into a subtitle file. Furthermore an audio file can be specified to setup the background musice for the slide show.
The motion end point can set up on the right hand side. In the center you can see tool buttons that gives acces to convenience functions to customize the motion path. The project properties dialog allows to set up the aspect ratio and an audio file for the background music. There is an option to specify the total duration of the slideshow. Either by a custom value or by the length of the choosen audio file.
- Picture comments are generate into subtitle file
- Video output: AVI (XVid, MJPEG), FLV
- special feature is Full-HD resolution and MPEG4 output
- background music for the slideshow
- automatic detection of picture rotation (extracted from EXIF)
- Picture effects like “black and white” and sepia
- Quality settings for each output renderer
- command line interface for batch processing
PhotoFilmStrip Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install PhotoFilmStrip on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - PhotoFilmStrip from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find PhotoFilmStrip
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store PhotoFilmStrip on its own servers, PhotoFilmStrip is developed and maintained by Jens Göpfert. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.