Picasa App for Windows 10 PC: Picasa (2019) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Picasa full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Image manager and viewer from Google to view, find, edit & share photos.
Picasa Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Picasa will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Picasa from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Picasa!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Picasa Free Download!
Picasa latest version highlights
Picasa is a free popular image viewer and organizer for organizing and editing digital photos. It has file importing and tracking features, as well as tags, facial recognition, and collections for further sorting. Also, it offers several basic photo editing functions, including color enhancement, red eye reduction, and cropping.
Supports Google’s WebP image format as well as the JPG and most Raw image formats (RAW files). Full screen view is available in slideshow mode, by holding down the ctrl+alt keys while in “edit view”, or by pressing the Alt G key.
Picasa Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Picasa on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Picasa from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Picasa
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Picasa on its own servers, Picasa is developed and maintained by Google. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.