PicPick App for Windows 10 PC: PicPick (2019) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install PicPick full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. All-in-one design tool for everyone
PicPick Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if PicPick will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download PicPick from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of PicPick!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- PicPick Free Download!
PicPick latest version highlights
PicPick is a full-featured screen capture tool, Intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel-ruler, protractor, crosshair, whiteboard and more.
Take screenshots of an entire screen, an active window, the scrolling windows and any specific region of your desktop, etc.
Edit your images
Annotate and highlight your images: text, arrows, shapes and more with the built-in image editor that includes the latest Ribbon style menu.
Enhance with effects
Easily add effects to your images: drop shadows, frames, watermarks, mosaic, motion blur, brightness control and more.
Save, share, or send your images via Web, email, ftp, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Evernote, Facebook, Twitter and more.
Variety of graphic design accessories including color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, crosshair, magnifier, whiteboard.
With highly advanced settings, you can customize hotkeys, file naming, image quality, and many other options that fits your needs.
PicPick Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install PicPick on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - PicPick from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find PicPick
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store PicPick on its own servers, PicPick is developed and maintained by NGWIN. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.