Playnite App for Windows 10 PC: Playnite (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Playnite full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Video game library manager that provides a unified interface for all of your games.
Playnite Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Playnite will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Playnite from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Playnite!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Playnite Free Download!
Playnite latest version highlights
Playnite is an open source video game library manager with one simple goal: To provide a unified interface for all of your games. Link games from Steam, Origin, GOG, Battle.net and Uplay services, including games that are not installed! Windows Store (UWP) games are also supported.
Playnite’s look can be fully customized, from simple color changes to complete layout re-designs. It can be extended with plugins (written in .NET languages) or by scripts (PowerShell and IronPython are currently supported).
Playnite Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Playnite on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Playnite from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Playnite
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Playnite on its own servers, Playnite is developed and maintained by Playnite. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.