Pocket App for Windows 10 PC: Pocket (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Pocket full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Save articles, videos and more!
Pocket Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Pocket will work on your windows device or not.
|Category||Web Browsers Extentions|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Pocket from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Pocket!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Pocket Free Download!
Pocket latest version highlights
Save articles, videos and more with Pocket. When you find something in web browser that you want to view later, put it in Pocket. It automatically syncs to your phone, tablet or computer so you can view it at any time, even without an internet connection.
- One-click saving of any page with the toolbar button or keyboard shortcut
- Right-click menu item to save any link, no need to load the page first
- Quickly add tags
- See related recommendations when you save to Pocket
- Syncs across all devices – iPhone, iPad, Android and more
- Completely free, upgrade anytime to Premium for a more powerful Pocket experience
Pocket Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Pocket on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Pocket from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Pocket
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Pocket on its own servers, Pocket is developed and maintained by Read It Later. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.