PointerFocus App for Windows 10 PC: PointerFocus (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install PointerFocus full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Designed for presenters, trainers and teachers who want to highlight their mouse pointer.
PointerFocus Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if PointerFocus will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download PointerFocus from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of PointerFocus!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- PointerFocus Free Download!
PointerFocus latest version highlights
PointerFocus is a handy Windows application designed for presenters, trainers and teachers who want to highlight their mouse pointer. The application offers some easy-to-use functions such as highlight cursor, mouse spotlight, keystroke visualization, magnifier and on-screen annotation.
Highlight mouse pointer with a colored circle, and when you click the mouse button the ring animation can show your mouse click actions to your audience.
Highlight mouse pointer
Keystroke visualization can show your audience which shortcuts you have just pressed. This feature can help you make your demonstration more understandable.
Mouse Spotlight – when you choose this tool, it will dim the screen and put a “spotlight” around your mouse pointer. This can focus your audience’s attention to the area of interest.
On-Screen Annotation Pen – when you choose this tool, you can use your mouse pointer annotate any part of the screen with customized color and pen width.
On-Screen Annotation Pen
Screen Magnifier – when you choose this tool, you can show your audience details of any part on the screen.
Android Remote Control – You can use Android App to remote control mouse actions and PointerFocus functions.
PointerFocus Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install PointerFocus on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - PointerFocus from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find PointerFocus
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store PointerFocus on its own servers, PointerFocus is developed and maintained by ETUS. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.