PortExpert App for Windows 10 PC: PortExpert (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install PortExpert full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Gives you a detailed vision of your personnal computer cybersecurity.
PortExpert Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if PortExpert will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download PortExpert from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of PortExpert!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- PortExpert Free Download!
PortExpert latest version highlights
PortExpert gives you a detailed vision of your personnal computer cybersecurity. It automatically monitors all applications connected to the Internet and give you all the information you might need to identify potential threats to your system.
- Monitor of application using TCP/UDP communications
- User-friendly interface
- Identifies remote servers (WhoIs service)
- Allows to open containing folder of any applications
- Allow to easily search for more info online
- Automatic identification of related service : FTP, HTTP, HTTPS,…
- Capability to show/hide system level processes
- Capability to show/hide loopbacks
- Time freeze function
PortExpert Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install PortExpert on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - PortExpert from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find PortExpert
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store PortExpert on its own servers, PortExpert is developed and maintained by KC Softwares. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.