PPSSPP App for Windows 10 PC: PPSSPP (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install PPSSPP full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Run your PSP games on your PC in full HD resolution, and play them on Android too.
PPSSPP Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if PPSSPP will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download PPSSPP from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of PPSSPP!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- PPSSPP Free Download!
PPSSPP latest version highlights
PPSSPP can run your PSP games on your PC in full HD resolution, and play them on Android too. It can even upscale textures that would otherwise be too blurry as they were made for the small screen of the original PSP. Even on modern Android phones and tablets, you can often run at double the original resolution.
- Play in HD resolutions and more
- Play on a tablet for big-screen mobile gaming
- Customize on-screen touch controls or use an external controller or keyboard
- Save and restore game state anywhere, anytime
- Crank up the anisotropic filtering and texture scaling
- Continue where you left off by transferring saves from your real PSP
PPSSPP Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install PPSSPP on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - PPSSPP from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find PPSSPP
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store PPSSPP on its own servers, PPSSPP is developed and maintained by PPSSPP. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.