Microsoft Process Explorer App for Windows 10 PC: Microsoft Process Explorer (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Microsoft Process Explorer full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Shows you information about which handles and DLLs processes have opened or loaded.
Microsoft Process Explorer Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Microsoft Process Explorer will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Microsoft Process Explorer|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Microsoft Process Explorer from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Microsoft Process Explorer!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Microsoft Process Explorer Free Download!
Microsoft Process Explorer latest version highlights
Process Explorer shows you information about which handles and DLLs processes have opened or loaded and its display consists of two sub-windows. The top window always shows a list of the currently active processes, including the names of their owning accounts.
If Process Explorer is in DLL mode you’ll see the DLLs and memory-mapped files that the process has loaded. Process Explorer also has a powerful search capability that will quickly show you which processes have particular handles opened or DLLs loaded.
Microsoft Process Explorer Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Microsoft Process Explorer on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Microsoft Process Explorer from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Microsoft Process Explorer
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Microsoft Process Explorer on its own servers, Microsoft Process Explorer is developed and maintained by Microsoft. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.