Process Hacker App for Windows 10 PC: Process Hacker (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Process Hacker full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. A free, powerful, multi-purpose tool that helps you monitor system resources, debug software and detect malware.
Process Hacker Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Process Hacker will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Process Hacker|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Process Hacker from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Process Hacker!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Process Hacker Free Download!
Process Hacker latest version highlights
A free, powerful, multi-purpose tool that helps you monitor system resources, debug software and detect malware. Graphs and statistics allow you quickly to track down resource hogs and runaway processes. See what programs have active network connections, and close them if necessary. Get real-time information on disk access.
View detailed stack traces with kernel-mode, WOW64 and .NET support. Go beyond services.msc: create, edit and control services.
Note: If you are running Process Hacker from a USB drive, you may want to save Process Hacker’s settings there as well. To do this, create a blank file named “ProcessHacker.exe.settings.xml” in the same directory as ProcessHacker.exe. You can do this using Windows Explorer:
- Make sure “Hide extensions for known file types” is unticked in Tools > Folder options > View.
- Right-click in the folder and choose New > Text Document.
- Rename the file to ProcessHacker.exe.settings.xml (delete the “.txt” extension).
Process Hacker uses a kernel-mode driver, KProcessHacker, to assist with certain functionality. This includes:
- Capturing kernel-mode stack traces
- More efficiently enumerating process handles
- Retrieving names for file handles
- Retrieving names for EtwRegistration objects
- Setting handle attributes
Process Hacker has several advantages over Process Explorer:
- Open source and can be modified or redistributed.
- More customizable.
- Shows services, network connections, disk activity, and much more!
- Better for debugging and reverse engineering.
Process Hacker Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Process Hacker on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Process Hacker from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Process Hacker
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Process Hacker on its own servers, Process Hacker is developed and maintained by Wen Jia Liu. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.