ProtonVPN App for Windows 10 PC: ProtonVPN (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install ProtonVPN full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Security focused FREE VPN service to use the web anonymously, unblock websites & encrypt your connection.
ProtonVPN Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if ProtonVPN will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download ProtonVPN from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of ProtonVPN!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- ProtonVPN Free Download!
ProtonVPN latest version highlights
ProtonVPN’s Secure Core architecture gives our secure VPN service the unique ability to defend against network-based attacks. Secure Core protects your connection by routing your traffic through multiple servers before leaving our network. This means an advanced adversary who can monitor the network traffic at the exit server will not be able to discover the true IP address of ProtonVPN users, nor match browsing activity to that IP.
Our secure VPN sends your internet traffic through an encrypted VPN tunnel, so your passwords and confidential data stay safe, even over public or untrusted Internet connections. Keep your browsing history private. As a Swiss VPN provider, we do not log user activity or share data with third parties. Our anonymous VPN service enables Internet without surveillance.
ProtonVPN Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install ProtonVPN on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - ProtonVPN from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find ProtonVPN
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store ProtonVPN on its own servers, ProtonVPN is developed and maintained by ProtonVPN. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.