PUBG App for Windows 10 PC: PUBG (2019) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install PUBG full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Run PUBG with full control and options on your PC and Laptop.
PUBG Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if PUBG will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download PUBG from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of PUBG!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- PUBG Free Download!
PUBG latest version highlights
Run PUBG with full control and options on your PC and Laptop. Enjoy the flexible and precise control with a mouse and keyboard combo. It is an android emulator designed specially for Tencent games to give windows users the option to run its games on their PCs and Laptops.
100 players parachute onto a remote 8×8 km island for a winner-takes-all showdown. Players have to locate and scavenge their own weapons, vehicles and supplies, and defeat every player in a graphically and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a shrinking play zone. Get ready to land, loot, and do whatever it takes to survive and be the last man standing!
PUBG Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install PUBG on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - PUBG from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find PUBG
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store PUBG on its own servers, PUBG is developed and maintained by Tencent. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.