Qt Creator App for Windows 10 PC: Qt Creator (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Qt Creator full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Cross platform integrated development environment (IDE) to create C++ and QML applications.
Qt Creator Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Qt Creator will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Qt Creator|
|Category||IDE & Studios|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Qt Creator from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Qt Creator!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Qt Creator Free Download!
Qt Creator latest version highlights
Qt Creator is a cross platform integrated development environment (IDE) to create C++ and QML applications for multiple desktop, embedded and mobile platforms. It comes with a code editor, and is integrated with tools for designing, coding, testing, deploying and maintaining your software throughout its product lifecycle.
Developers like Qt Creator because it has a simple and intuitive interface, features a code editor with syntax highlighting and auto-completion, drag-and-design UI creation, visual debugging & profiling tools and many other tools to support your project. And if you feel like prototyping – just hit play. Qt Creator is part of Qt and therefore available through the online installer. Just click below.
With Qt, you can reach all your target platforms – desktop & embedded – with one technology and one codebase, minimizing your time-to-market and maintenance burden. Qt is available under a dual-licensing model — you choose what’s right for your needs.
Qt Creator Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Qt Creator on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Qt Creator from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Qt Creator
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Qt Creator on its own servers, Qt Creator is developed and maintained by Qt. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.