Qt App for Windows 10 PC: Qt (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Qt full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Create fluid, high-performance and intuitive UIs, applications, and embedded devices.
Qt Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Qt will work on your windows device or not.
|Category||IDE & Studios|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Qt from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Qt!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Qt Free Download!
Qt latest version highlights
Software development made smarter with Qt, Create fluid, high-performance and intuitive UIs, applications, and embedded devices – with the same code base for all platforms. Close the gap between designers and developers with one common so-much-more-than a UI framework. Everything you can do with C++ in Qt, you can do with Python instead!
Forrester has conducted a study on the TEI of adopting Qt. Read the study, download the report, calculate your Return on Investment and get a free consultation.
Qt is much more than just a cross-platform SDK – it’s a technology strategy that lets you quickly and cost-effectively design, develop, deploy, and maintain software while delivering a seamless user experience across all devices.
In software development, time really is money. That’s why Qt gives you a highly productive C++ framework complete with cross-platform libraries, APIs and tools for faster time to market.
Keep it simple – Qt’s easy-to-use and flexible IDE and design tools include ready-made controls and out-of-the box functionality for efficient UI design using drag and drop tools, declarative programming with QML or imperatively with C++.
Requirements changing again? No problem. Qt’s open, extensible and modular C++ framework supports a cost-efficient software development life cycle.
Qt Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Qt on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Qt from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Qt
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Qt on its own servers, Qt is developed and maintained by Qt. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.