QuickLook App for Windows 10 PC: QuickLook (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install QuickLook full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Bring macOS “Quick Look” feature to Windows.
QuickLook Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if QuickLook will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download QuickLook from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of QuickLook!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- QuickLook Free Download!
QuickLook latest version highlights
QuickLook enables you to bring cool macOS “Quick Look” feature to Windows. Quick Look on MacOS allows user peek into a file content in a lightening speed by just pressing the Space key. Windows, on the other hand, does not has this handy feature … until now.
Hotkeys and buttons
- Spacebar Show/Hide the preview window
- Esc Hide the preview window
- Enter Open/Execute current file
- Mouse️ ↑ ↓ ← → Preview another file
- Ctrl-Wheel Zoom in/out images
- Wheel Increase/decrease volume
- Tons of supported file types.
- Fluent design
- Touchscreen friendly
- HiDPI support
- Preview from Open and Save File Dialog
- Preview from 3rd-party file managers (see a list here)
- Easy extended by plugins
- Strict GPL license to keep it free forever
QuickLook Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install QuickLook on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - QuickLook from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find QuickLook
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store QuickLook on its own servers, QuickLook is developed and maintained by QuickLook. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.