QuickTime Player App for Windows 10 PC: QuickTime Player (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install QuickTime Player full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Play videos with support for the key media formats, such as H.264 and AAC.
QuickTime Player Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if QuickTime Player will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||QuickTime Player|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download QuickTime Player from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of QuickTime Player!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- QuickTime Player Free Download!
QuickTime Player latest version highlights
QuickTime Player enables you to run and play videos with media media formats, such as H.264 and AAC. Although, Wiindows is including support for these formats for long time now. Usually, you will not need to install this player or its browser plugin.
QuickTime Player Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install QuickTime Player on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - QuickTime Player from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find QuickTime Player
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store QuickTime Player on its own servers, QuickTime Player is developed and maintained by Apple. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.