R-Photo App for Windows 10 PC: R-Photo (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install R-Photo full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Photo and video recover software.
R-Photo Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if R-Photo will work on your windows device or not.
|Category||Backup | Recovery|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download R-Photo from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of R-Photo!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- R-Photo Free Download!
R-Photo latest version highlights
R-Photo is a free recovery tool of photos and video files. Supports Windows file systems (FAT, exFAT, NTFS, and even ReFS) and recovers photo and video files from all sources visible to the host Windows system: internal and external HDD/SDD/NVME, external USB memory sticks, SD cards, and other storage devices. It also supports virtual disks, undamaged RAIDs, and Windows Storage Spaces.
- Deleted by bypassing the Recycle Bin or after emptying it;
- Lost due to a virus attack, system crash, or power failure;
- From failing disks. R-Photo can image such disks to recover lost files directly from those images saving the disks from excessive loads;
- From deleted, damaged, formatted disks, or even more, from partitions with unsupported file systems.
R-Photo Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install R-Photo on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - R-Photo from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find R-Photo
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store R-Photo on its own servers, R-Photo is developed and maintained by R-Tools. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.