R-Studio App (2021) Download for Windows 10 [FREE]
R-Studio for PC, Laptop Windows 10. Data recovery solution for recovery files from NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS, FAT12/16/32, exFAT, HFS/HFS+ and APFS (Macintosh). Free download R-Studio latest version 2021 for windows 10 [64 bit, 32 bit].
Install R-Studio .exe setup file and do not forget to have a look on these similar Apps ,iCare Recovery ,Stellar Data Recovery for Windows Host ,Apeaksoft Data Recovery ,EaseUS Todo Backup ,Undelete 360 .
- Section Backup | Recovery
- Update: Latest version
- Operating System: Windows 10
- License: Free Trial
- CPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit PC
- Auto Verified: 2021-01-15
R-Studio - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download R-Studio latest version 2021 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. Data recovery solution for recovery files from NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS, FAT12/16/32, exFAT, HFS/HFS+ and APFS (Macintosh). Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by R-Tools (12819).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
R-Studio with a unique data recovery technologies is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for recovery files from NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS, FAT12/16/32, exFAT, HFS/HFS+ and APFS (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux) partitions.
It uses raw file recovery (scan for known file types) for heavily damaged or unknown file systems. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
- Deleted without Recycle Bin, or when Recycle Bin has been emptied;
- Removed by virus attack or power failure;
- After the partition with the files was reformatted, even for different file system;
- When the partition structure on a hard disk was changed or damaged. In this case, R-Studio utilities can scan the hard disk trying to find previously existing partitions and recover files from found partitions.
- From hard disk with bad sectors.
R-Studio is developed and published by R-Tools, Softati.com is not directly affiliated with R-Tools.
Softati is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.