R-Undelete App for Windows 10 PC: R-Undelete (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install R-Undelete full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Powerful file undelete and file recovery software to find and restore lost files on a disk, USB, memory stick, SD card.
R-Undelete Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if R-Undelete will work on your windows device or not.
|Category||Backup | Recovery|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download R-Undelete from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of R-Undelete!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- R-Undelete Free Download!
R-Undelete latest version highlights
R-Undelete recovers files on any local disk it recognizes including HDD, SSD, USB/NVME storage devices, memory cards, virtual disks and undamaged RAIDs and Windows Storage Spaces.
Free R-UNDELETE version for Home Users recovers files from external USB disks, digital photo and video camera memory cards and other storage devices with the FAT (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, and exFAT) file system.
It’s a powerful file undelete solution with a neat wizard-style interface for Windows OS users to recover files even from damaged and/or deleted partitions on the same level as the highly rated R-Studio with the exception of some special data recovery features like damaged RAID reconstruction, Hex editing and recovery over Network.
- Deleted by bypassing the Recycle Bin or after emptying it;
- Lost due to a virus attack, system crash, or power failure;
- From failing disks. R-Undelete can image such disks to recover lost files directly from those images saving the disks from excessive loads;
- From deleted, damaged, formatted disks, or even more, from partitions with unsupported file systems.
R-Undelete Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install R-Undelete on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - R-Undelete from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find R-Undelete
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store R-Undelete on its own servers, R-Undelete is developed and maintained by R-Tools. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.