Rainmeter App for Windows 10 PC: Rainmeter (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Rainmeter full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Display customizable skins on your desktop, from hardware usage meters to fully functional audio visualizers.
Rainmeter Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Rainmeter will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Rainmeter from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Rainmeter!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Rainmeter Free Download!
Rainmeter latest version highlights
Display customizable skins on your desktop, from hardware usage meters to fully functional audio visualizers with Rainmeter. Comes with a few simple starter skins, but the biggest part of the community are skins which you install onto your system.
It uses very little hardware resources and will run perfectly well on any PC using Microsoft Windows 7 through Windows 10.
Create and modify your own skins in a simple language that’s easy to learn. Rainmeter is not just an application, it is also a robust toolkit.
Over the last few years, a thriving community has built up around Rainmeter creating beautiful skins and helping eachother.
Rainmeter Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Rainmeter on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Rainmeter from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Rainmeter
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Rainmeter on its own servers, Rainmeter is developed and maintained by Rainmeter Team. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.