RAMMap App for Windows 10 PC: RAMMap (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install RAMMap full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. An advanced physical memory usage analysis utility.
RAMMap Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if RAMMap will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download RAMMap from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of RAMMap!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- RAMMap Free Download!
RAMMap latest version highlights
RAMMap is an advanced physical memory usage analysis utility for Windows Vista and higher. It presents usage information in different ways on its several different tabs:
- Use Counts: usage summary by type and paging list
- Processes: process working set sizes
- Priority Summary: prioritized standby list sizes
- Physical Pages: per-page use for all physical memory
- Physical Ranges: physical memory addresses
- File Summary: file data in RAM by file
- File Details: individual physical pages by file
Use RAMMap to gain understanding of the way Windows manages memory, to analyze application memory usage, or to answer specific questions about how RAM is being allocated. RAMMap’s refresh feature enables you to update the display and it includes support for saving and loading memory snapshots.
RAMMap Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install RAMMap on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - RAMMap from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find RAMMap
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store RAMMap on its own servers, RAMMap is developed and maintained by Microsoft. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.