RealPlayer App for Windows 10 PC: RealPlayer (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install RealPlayer full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Watch and manage your videos, photos, and music with the most trusted media player.
RealPlayer Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if RealPlayer will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download RealPlayer from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of RealPlayer!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- RealPlayer Free Download!
RealPlayer latest version highlights
RealPlayer converts videos to the most common video formats so you can watch all your videos with superior viewing quality. In addition, Watch and manage your videos, photos, and music with the most trusted media player.
Play and Burn DVDs: Includes built-in CD burning software so you can create CDs of your favorite playlists with just the click of a button. Watch Your Videos on TV: Stream HD videos to your TV using Xbox One, Roku or Chromecast.
RealPlayer Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install RealPlayer on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - RealPlayer from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find RealPlayer
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store RealPlayer on its own servers, RealPlayer is developed and maintained by RealNetworks. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.