REAPER App for Windows 10 PC: REAPER (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install REAPER full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Full multitrack audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing and mastering toolset.
REAPER Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if REAPER will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download REAPER from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of REAPER!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- REAPER Free Download!
REAPER latest version highlights
REAPER is a complete digital audio production application for Windows and OS X. Offering a full multitrack audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing and mastering toolset. Supports a vast range of hardware, digital formats and plugins and can be comprehensively extended, scripted and modified.
Key Feature HighLights of REAPER
Full, flexible feature set and renowned stability have found a home wherever digital audio is used.
Commercial and Home Studios
Broadcast, location recording, education, science and research, sound design, game development, and more.
- Efficient, fast to load, and tightly coded that can be installed and run from a portable or network drive.
- Powerful audio and MIDI routing with multichannel support throughout.
- 64-bit internal audio processing. Import, record to, and render to many media formats, at almost any bit depth and sample rate.
- Thorough MIDI hardware and software support.
- Support for thousands of third-party plug-in effects and virtual instruments, including VST, VST3, AU, DX, and JS.
- Hundreds of studio-quality effects for processing audio and MIDI and built-in tools for creating new effects.
- Automation, modulation, grouping, VCA, surround, macros, OSC, scripting, control surfaces, custom skins and layouts.
REAPER Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install REAPER on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - REAPER from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find REAPER
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store REAPER on its own servers, REAPER is developed and maintained by Cockos. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.