Recordify App for Windows 10 PC: Recordify (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Recordify full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Download and save music from streaming services as file with a simple click.
Recordify Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Recordify will work on your windows device or not.
|Category||Online Audio Service|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Recordify from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Recordify!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Recordify Free Download!
Recordify latest version highlights
Download and save music from streaming services as file with a simple click with Recordify. Music from streaming services is very popular, but unfortunately the free versions don’t let you save the music offline. Recordify has been developed exactly for this. It works like live recording and saves the music as MP3 or FLAC files. It’s brilliant! Was developed to save music from all the popular music streaming services in high quality. With the additional recording function, you can also record anything else that is being played on your PC speakers. Chrome or Firefox required.
Recordify Key Features
No matter if it’s a single song, or an entire playlist – Recordify kann record all songs to files.
Just let your playlist play while Recordify recognizes every single song and saves it in a correctly named file.
Music quality depends on the streaming service used. Enthusiasts use high quality settings of up to 320 kbps.
The music downloaded by Recordify can be saved as MP3 file, WAV or in the premium quality file format FLAC.
Recordify Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Recordify on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Recordify from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Recordify
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Recordify on its own servers, Recordify is developed and maintained by Abelssoft. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.