Remote Desktop Manager App for Windows 10 PC: Remote Desktop Manager (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Remote Desktop Manager full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Remote Connections & Passwords. Everywhere!
Remote Desktop Manager Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Remote Desktop Manager will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Remote Desktop Manager|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Remote Desktop Manager from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Remote Desktop Manager!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Remote Desktop Manager Free Download!
Remote Desktop Manager latest version highlights
Remote Desktop Manager is an All-in-one management platform for IT teams that lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform. Join over 300 000 users in more than 130 countries who enjoy our remote connection management solution.
Remote Desktop Connection Manager Latest Version HighLights
Can be securely shared between users.
Drive security, speed and productivity through your organization while reducing risks for your IT department.
Remote Desktop Manager is available in two editions: Free and Enterprise.
While the Free edition is perfect for stand-alone users, the Enterprise edition is best suited for multiple users and teams.
Remote Desktop Manager Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Remote Desktop Manager on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Remote Desktop Manager from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Remote Desktop Manager
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Remote Desktop Manager on its own servers, Remote Desktop Manager is developed and maintained by Devolutions. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.