Remote Shutdown App for Windows 10 PC: Remote Shutdown (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Remote Shutdown full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Tool for shutdown, restart remotely computers or computer groups
Remote Shutdown Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Remote Shutdown will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Remote Shutdown|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Remote Shutdown from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Remote Shutdown!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Remote Shutdown Free Download!
Remote Shutdown latest version highlights
Remote Shutdown was developed to help network administrators and IT specialists centrally manage power for computers and computer groups on a local area network. Using this tool, network administrators can carry out bulk shutdown, bulk restart remotely for selected computers or groups.
Allows system administrators to simplify remote shutdown, remote reboot for single computers or computer groups on their LAN.
Custom groups. Users can independently create their own computer groups and carry out power operations on these groups.
Perform power management operations on all machines at once. Tasks are carried out simultaneously on all computers selected by the user, significantly reducing the time taken to perform operations individually on all machines.
Works on domain and workgroups. The application can work with computers in a domain or workgroup.
Power management tasks recorded in a log. Users see operation progress for each computer and the status of operations performed.
Remote Shutdown Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Remote Shutdown on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Remote Shutdown from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Remote Shutdown
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Remote Shutdown on its own servers, Remote Shutdown is developed and maintained by LizardSystems. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.