ReNamer App for Windows 10 PC: ReNamer (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install ReNamer full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Powerful and flexible file renaming tool, which offers all the standard renaming procedures.
ReNamer Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if ReNamer will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download ReNamer from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of ReNamer!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- ReNamer Free Download!
ReNamer latest version highlights
ReNamer is a very powerful and flexible file renaming tool, which offers all the standard renaming procedures, including prefixes, suffixes, replacements, case changes, as well as removing contents of brackets, adding number sequences, changing file extensions, etc. For advanced users there is support for Regular Expressions and a PascalScript rule, which lets users program their very own renaming rule.
It allows you to combine multiple renaming actions as a rule set, applying each action in a logical sequence, which can be saved, loaded, and managed within the program. In addition, it has an ability to rename folders, process regular expressions, Unicode capable, and supports variety of meta tags, such as: ID3v1, ID3v2, EXIF, OLE, AVI, MD5, CRC32, and SHA1.
ReNamer Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install ReNamer on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - ReNamer from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find ReNamer
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store ReNamer on its own servers, ReNamer is developed and maintained by Denis Kozlov. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.