Restorator App for Windows 10 PC: Restorator (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Restorator full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. For editing Windows resources in applications and their components.
Restorator Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Restorator will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Restorator from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Restorator!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Restorator Free Download!
Restorator latest version highlights
Restorator is an award-winning utility for editing Windows resources in applications and their components; e.g. files with .exe, .dll, .res, .rc, and .dcr, extensions (see PE files and RES files in the manual). Change, add, or remove resources such as text, images, icons, sounds, videos, version, dialogs and menus in almost all programs.
Restorator is used for translation/localization, customization, design improvement and development. This resource editor comes with an intuitive user-interface, complete documentation with many examples and prompt user support in the discussion forums or via email. It is the first choice for translation and localization by Fortune 500 companies and thousands of individuals.
- Translate existing applications (localization)
- Customize the look and feel of programs
- Replace logos and icons (branding)
- Enhance control over resource files in the software development process
- Hack into the inner workings of applications on your computer
Restorator Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Restorator on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Restorator from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Restorator
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Restorator on its own servers, Restorator is developed and maintained by Bome. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.