RubyMine Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if RubyMine will work on your windows device or not.
|Category||IDE & Studios|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download RubyMine from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of RubyMine!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- RubyMine Free Download!
RubyMine latest version highlights
Take advantage of the language specific-aware syntax & error highlighting, code formatting, code completion, and quick documentation. Use smart search to jump to any class, file or symbol, or even any IDE action or tool window. It only takes one click to switch to the declaration, super method, test, usages, implementation, and more.
Create and run RSpec, Cucumber, Shoulda, MiniTest & Test::Unit tests with coding assistance and a GUI-based test runner. In RubyMine you can quickly help yourself feel at home, with customizable color schemes, keyboard schemes, and all the look-and-feel settings you need for productive development.
Enjoy seamless integration with tools like Rake Task Runner, Rails Generators, Bundler, RVM/Rbenv, Zeus, and others. The Terminal is also available as an IDE tool window whenever you need it. Easily configure automatic deployment via FTP or SFTP and manage your infrastructure with Vagrant, Capistrano, Chef, or Puppet.
RubyMine Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install RubyMine on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - RubyMine from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find RubyMine
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store RubyMine on its own servers, RubyMine is developed and maintained by JetBrains. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.