Rufus App for Windows 10 PC: Rufus (2019) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Rufus full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Top rated small easy tool to create bootable USB drives. Great for making bootable operating system from ISO file (IMG).
Rufus Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Rufus will work on your windows device or not.
|Category||DVD, Blu Ray & USB|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Rufus from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Rufus!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Rufus Free Download!
Rufus latest version highlights
Rufus is a free tool to create bootable USB drives and for making bootable operating system from ISO file (IMG). Format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc. It helps in the following conditions:
Format USB, flash card and virtual drives to FAT/FAT32/NTFS/UDF/exFAT/ReFS. Moreover, create DOS bootable USB drives, using FreeDOS or MS-DOS.
Create bootable drives from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, etc.). Create bootable drives from bootable disk images, including compressed ones. Compute MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-256 checksums of the selected image.
Rufus Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Rufus on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Rufus from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Rufus
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Rufus on its own servers, Rufus is developed and maintained by Pete Batard. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.